I know what you are all thinking. Come on lady and pull yourself together! You have three girls to keep you busy at home and it is Lilly's second year of school already! But in reality I am not posting about me. I am okay with Lilly being at school for the day. It is hard for me to see her resisting and shyly standing back. It is hard for me to see her run out of line on the third day of school to give me one last kiss and then for me to have to take her by the hand back to her line-up because she wants her Momma to take her. Seriously -- it kills me! But someone else is having separation anxiety I think. Her name is Abigail, and every day so far that we have taken Lilly to school, she has cried and whined the whole walk home. Today she cried for Lilly. She wanted Lilly one million five hundred and eighty six times on the way home and there was no convincing her that Lilly had to be in school and just wait until next year you will be in school with Lilly too! Not cutting it. She wanted Lilly, she wanted Lilly, she wanted Lilly! And then we got home, she hopped into the van to open the garage for me and SHE was the big girl. Momma's helper. She was happy again and again Momma can breathe a sigh of relief knowing I don't have to keep hearing I want Lilly all day long... until tomorrow morning of course when Lilly goes back to school for day four -- her first time ever, two consecutive days in a row! When I say consecutive days I don't think I needed to add in a row since that was evident right? I take it back!
Okay... I feel better now.
Or not.
Maybe I am having a small bit of separation anxiety myself.
Just maybe.
Come on! It's hard not to miss that little girl!
Okay... I feel better now.
Or not.
Maybe I am having a small bit of separation anxiety myself.
Just maybe.
Come on! It's hard not to miss that little girl!
Abby was missing her big sister!
1 comment:
Hope they get used to the new routine soon. Great shot of Abby!
Nella is sitting up so good. Mason sits great with the pillow too but not that well without it.
Post a Comment