All these milestones for the last time -- Kinda has me a little choked up! Enjoying every moment like these ones and being truly thankful. Thankful for my four beautiful, happy and healthy little girls!
Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Sitting Pretty!
LOL I remember with Tessa too I never really let her practice sitting. When I tired sitting her alone she just did it. As is the same thing with Nella! My baby is growing up so fast! Before I know it she will be drinking from a sippy cup. Now if only we can get Tessa not to attack her while she sits on the floor to play. I didn't dare remove the breastfeeding pillow from behind Nella because she got knocked over many times by her brute of a sister! LOL
All these milestones for the last time -- Kinda has me a little choked up! Enjoying every moment like these ones and being truly thankful. Thankful for my four beautiful, happy and healthy little girls!



All these milestones for the last time -- Kinda has me a little choked up! Enjoying every moment like these ones and being truly thankful. Thankful for my four beautiful, happy and healthy little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment