Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some More Nostalgic Shots






Since my i heart faces linky was deleted in last weeks entry, I thought I would share some more pictures that did not make it with all of you. Not like I ever had a chance of winning anyways, but I was still a little bit disappointed. I have no idea what happened and I even commented and got no response. I was sure I had done Mr. Linky correctly and even tested it... hmmm! Just for that I will not be entering on Monday! LOL Actually I will not be entering anyhow because I do not have an editing software yet (at least one I had to pay money for) so I am waiting for the back to school entry, which I am very excited about. I actually take Lilly to her new school on Wednesday to meet her teacher -- she is so excited!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Sweet shots! Can't wait to see the back to school entry. I don't think I will have one cause I am far too lazy to do a staged shot. Weird about your link.

BTW - Shawls are long peices of fabric draped over your shoulders and thrown over to look like a poncho. Ponchos are sewn together and so much less work LOL!