Hope everyone is well. I will check in now and again over the next little while to leave some comment love I am sure. Enjoy the rest of your summer. I got a letter from Lilly's new teacher in the mail today so she is getting super excited to start school in September! Yay! Wow my little girl sure is growing up...
Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I'm Not Feeling it Lately
So here are a few more pictures from our visit to Ottawa. I love the expression on Tessa's face in these pictures. There was something about Katherine that totally made Tessa break down and cry. Katherine was trying to make her laugh by doing something behind me which was clearly hilarious to Abigail and Lilly but Tessa has a look like "Auntie Katherine -- you need some help"! LOL

I love this picture of the kids too. It was actually my first shot in about 20. Everyone was looking right at the camera.
Not too much going on on the home front. I have not been feeling the blog now for a little while so you may not see a whole lot of me for a bit. Hopefully I will have lots to blog about once Liam has some time off for us to spend together. I did find out yesterday though that Liam is working 4 of his 10 days off! Go figure! LOL Guess we gotta make money to spend it he says!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pics. I can't believe Lilly will be starting school this fall! It makes me feel old LOL!
Post a Comment