You guessed it! My two front teeth {and not me of course -- I already have mine}! Exciting news -- Tessa has her two bottom teeth poking through the gums! I cannot wait to take some pictures once they are in. I love once those first teeth are in. Their little smiles have so much more character!
I have some great ideas for this weeks theme at i heart faces, but I am not sure I am going to have a chance to get them done. I have Declan tomorrow and Tuesday this week and the pictures involve dear Gramma. I think even if I miss out on entering I may still try and post some pictures with her in them. Lots of great memories with her :)
Anyhow this short and sweet post has now ended. More exciting posts to come soon I hope {smile}
3 comments:
I hope you can get it to work - I cant wait to see your entry! ;-)
Hopefully you have some time. can't wait to see some toothy pics of Tessa.
I hope to see your photos this week! And those teeth sound so cute :0 i love little baby teeth!
Post a Comment