Sunday, August 16, 2009

i heart faces -- Bubbles


I am sure this is just a typical bubble photo and not quite as creative or out of the box that everyone is looking for this week. BUT, I LOVE this photo! I love that Tessa's sweet little face can be seen through the bubble and I love the setting in the grass and the barn in the background.

How about you head on over to i heart faces now and see the awesome entires this week! I know you will not be disappointed. There is much talent there. Promise. Really!


31 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

mine is ordinary too!!

love yours

Alicia W. said...

See, I'm loving this! What a perfect shot.

Buckeroomama said...

You are right --I just love that you can see your baby's face through the bubble! :)

In Everything said...

Never "just ordinary" when it's your baby... and a cute one at that:)

A Family Completed... said...

I like seeing faces through bubbles! She is a cutie!

Drew said...

This is absolutely precious...neat angle and so cool how the bubbles are "arranged".

Unknown said...

That is an adorable picture! You did a great job!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Amazing shot!!

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone clicks and enlarges so they can really see the amazing tree bokeh, too! Wow.. that's a great shot!

Emily said...

I love all the bubbles floating and I agree, I love how you captured her behind the bubbles. It's definitely not an easy shot to capture. BTW, she is adorable.

Crissie said...

I don't think it's the *typical* bubble picture - I love how you captured her through the bubble!! Great job.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love this!! :-D

Jen H said...

That is very sweet and serene!! And perfect timing!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

I also love her cute face trough the bubble :)

MadeInCanarias said...

She is so cute. Mine is ordinary too. Love the colours!

Kate - k8tography said...

Just gorgeous! Love it and not ordinary at all!

Yelena R. said...

I love it! The colors are awesome and I really like the placement of the bubbles. Sometimes the ordinary ones are the best :)

Taylor said...

Tessa's not ordinary LOL!! Love the face through the bubble. Looks like you had insomnia last night, I didn't this week.

Marla said...

I LOVE the clarity through the bubbles - I love that it magnifies things a little - makes for a very interesting shot - and your little cutie helps too! I think this is wonderful. Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

I do not think it's typical at all :-) I couldnt even get anything close to this good so great job! ;-)

Jenny Froh said...

That is an amazing shot! I just LOVE the theme this week. Kids and bubbles go hand in hand!

Patti H said...

I too love the setting and how you captured her face through the bubble. She is adorable

Sonya said...

I love bubble photos! Great job.

Jess said...

Very cute :)

Tracey said...

So sweet! I love that cute little face!

Crystal Rae said...

She looks like she is trying to figure out the mechanics behind a bubble. LOL. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

What a great shot of those bubbles! Totally adorable!

Christina said...

Adorable. I also love her little face through the bubble.

Kim said...

Ordinary is still amazing! Great shot!

Mandi said...

I love that the bubble frames her face! Great job.