Look at this sweet little girl so in love with loving on the loved to be loved on goats...
Even the deer came up to check things out -- well at least this one did. All of the other deer kind of jumped away and hid.
Love this shot!
Outside of one of the many barns we could explore in Abigail thought she would pose (scream for) the camera -- Can you guess her problem? That seat she was on was smokin' hot!
And -- for my favourite part of the visit... the donkeys! I love these creatures endlessly and was reminded quickly just how badly I want one. They were so sweet and very lovable as well. I had to go and try to catch up with Liam and the girls because I was far to busy loving on these sweet animals!
And to end our visit we took a train ride through the crops (noticing soy is the new hugest crop). I think Tessa quite enjoyed her ride. Although, it could have been that digging of the train bell Lilly was doing that distracted her :)
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time away. Love the donkey and horse shots.
Post a Comment