Friday, August 1, 2008

Washy Washy!

There is a picture out there just like this one somewhere of me when I was about this big washing Mom and Dad's "pink" car. Except I think my rubber boots were red.
And what excatly am I suppose to do with this?
Awwwww Lilly is the best little cleaner ever and so happy to be doing it!
I love this one!
Still checking out Lilly to see how it is done!

The girls and I decided to wash the van today! At first Abigail really wasn't sure if she wanted to get wet and soapy but she quickly got the hang of it when Lilly showed her how much fun it was! I realized once we had the van completely covered in soap on one side that the outside tap was turned off because of a leak LOL SO...... Mommy had to make many trips inside to get clean buckets of water to rinse all the soap off. It was quite the chore I might add, but worth seeing the smiles on my little girls faces. After we were done making a soapy mess we loaded in the van and headed to the car wash! They thought that was pretty fun even if the car wash totally covered up their horrible cleaning job! LOL

No comments: