The elephant Lilly rode
There she is. Peanut is on the very back! Good thing cause I hear elephants like to eat peanuts!
Mmmm Good...... sugar is good!
Abgail with Dad enjoying some cotton candy and the showAfter a lovely day at the lake. Liam and I took the girls to the circus with the Mackey's. Lilly had a total blast! She got to ride the elephant and eat some cotton candy! Abigail had a good time as well but was very tired after a long day at the lake and a VERY late night. She bounced around to all the music and got clapping when everyone else did. It had been forver since Liam and I had been to the circus so it was a good reminder. We weren't able to see the whole show as it was 10:00 even before we left. Next time we will make sure we see the earlier show!
No comments:
Post a Comment