Sunday, August 3, 2008

Napanee Fair and Another Ride with Daddy





When I arrived home from work this afternoon we headed to Napanee to check out the fair. It was pretty awesome there. Neither Liam nor I had been to a fair in forever. If anyone was really into rides they had some awesome ones there for grown kids and adults. Lilly had an absolute blast on the rides and playing and winning games. She esspecially loved getting her face all painted up like a butterfly! Abigail was wonderful all afternoon and sat contently in the stroller taking everything in. She got a butterfly painted on her cheek too but rubbed at it before I could get a picture of her. I think her favorite part was the funnel cake... she wanted more more more :)

When we got home Lilly went for a ride with Daddy on his bike. A great afternoon had by the Porter Clan. Tomorrow we are headed to Westport for a day trip with the Mackey's! Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend so far!

No comments: