Look at me! I am gorgeous!
Talkin' on the phone with Jocelyn... yep, she is only 3!
Our family picture... not often we get in a photo all together!
Swingin' with Gramma Liz
Swingin' with Auntie Katherine!
Up and down and up and down...
Gramma Liz and Abigail
This is so much fun!
This is great Mom! Why haven't you let me swim in the lake before now?
Hanging out with Mel
Hmmmmmmm.......
I don't like this venturing on my own idea... I change my mind!Friday evening Liam's Mom, Keith, Nick and Katherine came to camp at KOA campground. We went there after supper and Lilly got to spend a nite in the trailer. She loves being with her Auntie and Uncle and had so much fun! She played in the park with them and they even took her for a swim in the pool. Liam, Abigail and I picked her up around 11:30 and we headed to Westport for a day to visit Mel, John and Lilly's friend Jocelyn. They are staying at a campground also and the girls got to hang out by the beach and swim! Lilly wanted to venture out SO badly but was a little scared to go on her own. Neither Mel nor I were prepared for a swim so Lilly will have to wait to swim into the deep unknown when an adult can take her! Enjoy the pictures... there are lots of them! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment