Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Windy Sunday
Sunday I had a great sleep after getting off my 2nd night shift so we decided we wouldn't waste the rest of the day inside. When the little girls woke from their naps we immediately got ready for a walk at the point. We haven't been there all winter, and I was excited to go back. Only problem really was how windy it was being so close to the lake. It didn't stop us from having lots of fun though. Even Tessa loved the wind blowing in her face and walked the whole time! The girls most fun was had climbing this little hill and jumping for joy! And at last before getting into the van to head home... some evidence that Liam and I actually existed this day without a face picture which we were not feeling at all {it was our compromise}!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was thinking about taking Taylor today but after seeing how windy it is I decided not to LOL!! I'll wait a few more weeks. Remember how wussy I was the last time we all went and it was cold and windy? Not much has changed lol. Glad they had fun anyways, kids are so resilient to that stuff.
Post a Comment