Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Cute shot of Abby!
Awww, how sweet! Love the perspective!
What pretty brown eyes
Very cute photo!
She has the prettiest eyes! I love this angle :-) great entry this week!
Look at those beautiful eyes! What a great entry.
She is soooo cute! :)I was wondering if you would mind sending me an email at iheartfaces (at) hotmail (dot) com? I'd like to ask you a quick question.-Angieco-founder of I Heart Faces
such a lovely picture ~ you can see my edits for Fix-It-Friday over on my flickr :D http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcjjap/sets/72157623584062287/Hope you like :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute shot of Abby!
Awww, how sweet! Love the perspective!
What pretty brown eyes
Very cute photo!
She has the prettiest eyes! I love this angle :-) great entry this week!
Look at those beautiful eyes! What a great entry.
She is soooo cute! :)
I was wondering if you would mind sending me an email at iheartfaces (at) hotmail (dot) com? I'd like to ask you a quick question.
-Angie
co-founder of I Heart Faces
such a lovely picture ~ you can see my edits for Fix-It-Friday over on my flickr :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcjjap/sets/72157623584062287/
Hope you like :D
Post a Comment