Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Photo Addiction

This spring-ish weather is bringing out my photo addiction! I cannot stop taking and posting pictures. Spring time makes me HAPPY! We can't wait for all this season has in store for us. New baby for one! About 30 days or so to go... I better start getting organized! Time to open the windows, let in some fresh air, clean and de-clutter and wash, fold and put away a whole lot of baby laundry! Now, who would like to help?









4 comments:

Taylor said...

Great shots. Tessa's hair is getting so long!

April Corbeil said...

The girls are soo beautiful and getting so big!! I'd help with all the baby prep if I lived closer :( xo

Catherine Anne said...

photo addiction, Me too! Great work...

Indica Photography said...

Your lil girlies are so stinkin cute! I need you to rub some of that girl dust on me!