Happy Birthday Daddy-o! Hope you enjoyed your special day with us. Thanks for sharing this time with us! Love you lots!
Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
A Baking Date
Wednesday was my Dad's birthday. We called him early in the morning before Lilly headed off to school and sang him "Happy Birthday". He was beyond thrilled. But, we knew he was busy for a few days and we planned to have him and my brother over for a birthday supper Saturday evening. Of course the girls and I had to plan a baking date and made some chocolate cake from scratch for the special occasion. Lilly decided she really wanted the job of adding the eggs. I thought at first she could handle the task until she cracked the first egg and dropped in some shell. That is when I decided I would take over the egg cracking job and just let her add them to the mix after. While I proceeded to show her how to properly crack an egg I ended up with the whole shell in the bowl! I can only imagine what my almost five year old was thinking about me at that very moment LOL but I just scooped out all of the shell and proceeded to do it a second time! The end product {after much shell picking} was yummy indeed and we did have fun doing it.
Happy Birthday Daddy-o! Hope you enjoyed your special day with us. Thanks for sharing this time with us! Love you lots!






Happy Birthday Daddy-o! Hope you enjoyed your special day with us. Thanks for sharing this time with us! Love you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday to your dad. Looks like a yummy cake.
Post a Comment