Sunday Abigail and I baked and decorated cupcakes for Lilly to take into school to share with her class. She spent the day in Westport while Daddy worked with her friend Jocelyn's Daddy on their house and she played the day away and had some fun!
She woke up yesterday to Mommy's "Happy Birthday" serenade and then off to school she went. I stopped in to the classroom for a short while to deliver the cupcakes and then after school we had her choice of supper {bacon and Eggo's -- yes seriously} followed by some more cupcakes and gift opening. She was thrilled with everything she got. Most of which was not a surprise since Abigail totally spilled the beans after we had taken her out shopping with us {big mistake} and when we returned Lilly said "Wow, I really wish I knew what I was getting for my birthday." and Abigail responded with "We got you a scooter and some high heal shoes!"
I am loving the little girl Lilly is turning in to! She is a wonderful big sister and a loving, caring little girl who is so smart! She amazes us every day! I also love that when she gets clothes for gifts that she actually gets excited about them now and I feel proud that I was able to choose things for her that she absolutely loves! She wore one of her new outfits today and wore her new jammies right away last night! So cute!
Now, the excitement continues since her party falls on Saturday. She is literally counting down the days and driving me crazy with her impatience!
Don't be shocked if you do not see us in the blog world until after the party. I am busy trying to get organized for baby -- who we might have just changed the name of. I am extremely uncomfortable these days and officially done work now. I was really have a hard time the last few shifts and decided enough was enough. I am tightening now after only completely a small task and having to take many rest times in a day! Baby might be earlier than we expect!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lilly! We hope to see you at your party but we still aren't sure since that is Taylor's nap time.
Yay for no more work. I am in extreme clean mode as well and I hear you on the tightening. Maybe we will both go early.
Aw, so cute! Lilly sounds like a very sweet girl.
~Kendra
Post a Comment