Tuesday, March 2, 2010

15 Months Already!

Seriously, time is flying by! I just said 15 months out loud to myself {which seems crazy}! What is even crazier, is that when Tessa is 16 months old she is going to be a big sister! Holy cow!

We have her 18 month appointment scheduled already and Dr. Clarke reminded me I would be seeing her again before that anyways with the new baby! Oh my!

Seriously, flying by!

So Tessa weighed in today at 23 and a half pounds and she measured 32 inches tall! She is in the 60th percentile for her weight and 90th percentile for her height! Looks like we must be doing something right folks, because Dr. Clarke says "She is just perfect!" She does often say this about my girls and I have to admit I am kinda loving it!

Here are a few pictures today from our visit. Tessa was a very busy bee at the office and a not so patient patient. She liked being on the outside of the room much better because she had access to all those pamphlets that she could pull out all over the floor and hand back to Momma to put away! The 2nd last picture shows how badly she wanted out! She was feeling a little trapped in there I think! LOL

The last picture is from tonight. She wanted her shirt off so bad and then decided to sport Lilly's winter hat. Check out the band-aids on her arms. Tough cookie got two needles today and barely cried. She is a trooper!

Here is what Tessa is saying these days:

MaMa : Mom
DaDa : Dad
BaBa : Milk or sippy cup or what ever she happens to be drinking. This is also Abby!
LaLa : Lilly
Baby : Baby
Eye : Eye {she knows where her eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, teeth, tummy and toes are}
Dat : What is that?
Dis : This {pointing at something}
PaPa : Poppa




1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

I love this post! I still think of all the things my oldest said when he was this age. Its such a fun time in a mothers life. Blessings!