Yesterday was a day filled with sleep for me and a sunny Saturday filled with outside fun and a side of
Grammas for the girls. My Mom watched the girls yesterday while Liam was off looking at a job and she took them to Great
Gramma's for a visit too. They got lots of fresh air and made pretend birthday cakes in the snow! How fun! Here are some pictures from their day. I tried to do some editing and cropping but then the pictures would not go bigger even when I changed their size. You will get the idea though.
Thanks Mom for spending quality time with the girls and thanks for all the pictures. Hope everyone else is able to enjoy this sunny weekend too. I have just woken up for the day and I am off to spend the afternoon out in the sun with my family!




No comments:
Post a Comment