Friday, October 1, 2010

A Little Rice Cereal

A little rice cereal for an almost six month old. Six months old in four days actually! Okay, that seems crazy!

So, Nella likes rice cereal so far and surprisingly swallowed some after only a few bites trying it.

She really seemed to have the knack of opening her mouth for the spoon and I have a strong suspicion she will be a pro in only a couple of days! I did take a short video of her trying it, but I will spare you that and my still very scratchy voice from this cold we all still seem to be fighting!

Pictures though, I will share. Look how proud she is in the last picture! She has been patiently waiting for something other than formula to touch those lips! LOVE her, seriously!




1 comment:

Taylor said...

Cute! I just started Mason back on the cereal today and so far so good. He is sleeping soundly and I can't ask for more than that LOL.