
For those of you who don't know, October is breast cancer awareness month. So, this week at i heart faces they are having a pink week in that honor. I thought this picture was perfect for this weeks theme. Not only is there pink in my photo but the photo contains three beautiful, happy and healthy little girls all of whom I love dearly. I will make them aware of breast cancer, but pray that by the time they are grown and have children of their own, breast cancer will be something that was and is never again. Praying for a cure.
Check out the other pink entries HERE. Or by clicking on the i heart faces logo above.
4 comments:
Beautiful shot! They make me smile.
beautiful--three beautiful blessings.
What cute little girls! Must be lots of pink in your house!
Love their pink shirts friend :-) perfect!
Post a Comment