Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Caramel Apple Kit That was Missing the Apples

We actually were able to get around to using that kit. Liam and I did it with the big girls while the babies slept one afternoon over the weekend. The girls LOVED it! It was kinda fun. It was very sticky and messy though and the product didn't turn out quite as pretty as the picture on the box. Seriously, who makes those apples on the box? Even with Liam and I trying to make a pretty looking apple they just didn't compare! But pretty apples was not our goal, it was to have fun and we did. We have tasted our product and some were yummy while others not so much. The rest sit in the fridge patiently awaiting the day they will find their new home in the garbage sadly. The girls had more fun making them and less fun eating them. They are a chore to eat I tell ya!

How many of you have ever completely finished a candy apple? I know I personally, have not!









I would have to say that Abigail's sprinkle apple was indeed the prettiest of the bunch. My M&M apple was indeed the tastiest!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Our babies are growing too fast!! I'll admit I am glad the newborn sleep faze is over!

Abby's definately is the prettiest! I hope she was proud of herself. They all look yummy!