Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Think I'm In LOVE!

With Whooo you ask?

This beautiful owl who has not yet been named, but who has taken up residence in my bedroom. He is perfect in every way! I am especially fond of his hand stiched eyes and those adorable little bird feet!

I won him on Becca's blog a couple weeks back and I found him in all his beauty perfectly wrapped in the mail on Friday. If you want a hand stitched owl or wanna see some more wonderful handmade creations by Erica. Head on over to Dancing Zebras and check it out!

I really am in love with this owl! Thanks again girls!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

April Corbeil said...

sooo cute!! what contest did u win?

Taylor said...

So lucky with the blog candy!!

Lana said...

The button eyes and stiching are too cute!

Erica Deuel said...

Hey Natalie!!! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and linking mine with yours!! The shout out with your new owl is amazing-great pictures too!! I am so glad you love him and found him a nice spot in your bedroom!! Thanks so much again!!

Erica Deuel said...

Hey Natalie!!! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and linking mine with yours!! The shout out with your new owl is amazing-great pictures too!! I am so glad you love him and found him a nice spot in your bedroom!! Thanks so much again!!