Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Great picture! Nothing like a good ol tire swing! My kids love them.
LOVE this shot!!! Great picture...
great shot!
AWESOME CATCH! beautiful smile!
Wonderful photo! I love kids on swings (And the sock monkeys are awesome too!!)
Oh my goodness. She is such a little sweetie! What a fantastic picture. I just LOVE it!
What a perfect "play" picture :)
Oh fun!! I love how she's looking back at the camera. I love it. :)
I really love this one! The action you captured is great. Wonderful panning!
I tried to leave a comment yesterday - damn blogger was broke!LOVE THIS!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great picture!
Nothing like a good ol tire swing! My kids love them.
LOVE this shot!!! Great picture...
great shot!
AWESOME CATCH! beautiful smile!
Wonderful photo! I love kids on swings (And the sock monkeys are awesome too!!)
Oh my goodness. She is such a little sweetie! What a fantastic picture. I just LOVE it!
What a perfect "play" picture :)
Oh fun!! I love how she's looking back at the camera. I love it. :)
I really love this one! The action you captured is great. Wonderful panning!
I tried to leave a comment yesterday - damn blogger was broke!
LOVE THIS!
Post a Comment