Monday, June 28, 2010

i heart faces -- Pets Only


I almost didn't enter this week but thought it was only fair to Charlie that she get a little blog attention too! I mean she is constantly putting up with abuse from our three oldest girls. Getting dressed, being sat on, used as a step stool even, but always showed so much love! I should really add her to my side bar with the rest of the family! She IS one of our family members too! And we LOVE her!

One thing about pets is how they love us unconditionally. It is too bad humans couldn't all love just like that!



Visit i heart faces for more pets this week!

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Yay - happy dog face. My favorite.

AliTuck said...

What a SWEET smile!!!! =) LOOOVE the blue tongue.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Love the depth of field! =)

Mandy H. said...

awe what a happy face!!

Brooke said...

Great picture. And labs are such loyal dogs too.....we had a yellow one many years ago, and she was the best dog ever.

Erica said...

What a pretty lab!