Sunday, June 27, 2010

End of School Play

Mrs. Ohlman's JK/SK class performed an end of the year school play! The Little Red Hen was a hoot! So very cute!! And an ending with a twist --that Hen shared her cake with her friends!

I got it all on video for Liam because he couldn't make it there. The kids were hilarious and so very tired! When parents and siblings watched it was the class' third performance for the day so Lilly in particular was yawning and stunned for almost the whole play! It was priceless!


I know Lilly will remember her friends from class and especially her teacher from her first year of school. Tomorrow is her last day before summer break and then on to SK she goes! I think she is a little sad but we will make sure she has some play dates with some class mates this summer! She will be beyond thrilled about that!








Do you remember your kindergarten days? I have fond and very vivid memories of mine!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Congrats on finishing your first school year Lilly!!

I barely remember mine, but I do recall a certain little boy who always peed his pants lol!!