This little girl is loved so much and her sisters ooh and ahh over her and make her smile and giggle. She loves them back already and enjoys so much being doted on by them. Yesterday Tessa held her and she looked so very uncomfortable in her 19 month old sisters arms but she smiled from ear to ear just loving the attention! I am sure she will be spoiled beyond belief until she is old enough to do things for herself and leave the house. Lucky girl will always be the baby of the family!
Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Almost 3 Months Old!
And growing SO fast! Nella likes to smile and giggle and keep Mommy busy most of the days. Thankfully she is sleeping all night now making up for being awake so much during the day. I am hoping one day soon I am going to realize that I will never have a clean house again for at least 20 more years or so and get over it. I am finding it almost impossible to get any house work done! Her sweet little face has no comparison to house work! So, I will continue to take her all in!
This little girl is loved so much and her sisters ooh and ahh over her and make her smile and giggle. She loves them back already and enjoys so much being doted on by them. Yesterday Tessa held her and she looked so very uncomfortable in her 19 month old sisters arms but she smiled from ear to ear just loving the attention! I am sure she will be spoiled beyond belief until she is old enough to do things for herself and leave the house. Lucky girl will always be the baby of the family!




This little girl is loved so much and her sisters ooh and ahh over her and make her smile and giggle. She loves them back already and enjoys so much being doted on by them. Yesterday Tessa held her and she looked so very uncomfortable in her 19 month old sisters arms but she smiled from ear to ear just loving the attention! I am sure she will be spoiled beyond belief until she is old enough to do things for herself and leave the house. Lucky girl will always be the baby of the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So big so fast! Love the polished nails.
LOL, Saturday is our only free day this weekend! Maybe we could get together for another walk? It is supposed to be nice and no rain for a while.
Post a Comment