Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Five years married {8 years a couple} and still loving strong! Happy Anniversary Liam I love you lots and lots too! XOXO

We headed out for a quiet dinner just the two of us this evening. It was nice to have some one on one time without any interrupting littles. We love them so much though that almost the whole time we were away from them we talked about them!

*for reminders sake :: a naked Lilly took the picture of her happy Mom and Dad after her bath and before we went out. I did capture that on camera but am not going to share it with all of you. LOL*





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Lilly did a great job with the picture.

Happy Anniversary!

We will try to get together soon. I am hoping that it is starting to slow down for Mike. We still need patio furniture though lol!

BTW - I know how old Taylor was because all of the pictures are dated digitally and when you scroll over them in my picture folders all the info pops up on them.