Surprisingly as busy as life with four is we are handling this adjustment with ease. We have our stressful moments indeed -- like when all four girls need Momma's attention like NOW! But the big girls are slowly starting to realize life is not just about them and just how important patience really is. Momma is trying very hard to show good example by staying patient herself. No one is perfect though!
Liam and I even ventured out a couple times with all four kiddos this weekend and things went wonderfully! I think sweet Nella {such a blessing indeed} is the perfect addition to our family.
sidewalk chalk, bike rides, tire swinging, sliding, walking, dancing, soccer playing, hoola-hoops, baby stroller pushing, tree climbing, foot tracing, singing, scooter riding, helmet wearing, picture snapping, self portrait taking, rock coloring, sun kissed smelling skin kinda fun!

2 comments:
Your kids are adorable and I LOVE that hat the baby is wearing. Too cute!!
Love that shot of Abby on the tire swing.
Glad things are going so well.
Post a Comment