So, Wednesday {the day after we brought sweet Nella home} we headed out for our first outing and Nella's first baby wellness check-up. Lilly got off to school with the help of Gramma and Abby, Tessa, Nella and I headed out on our own to the Doctors office. It was busy -- try carrying an infant car seat, your purse, diaper bag, camera {I had to} and a 20 + lbs toddler. It was fun! LOL Seriously though it went pretty well and I think I only lost track of Tessa twice! We found her out in the waiting room after wandering off and decided then that maybe we better close the door and lock her in. Once she was stuck with us she was very interested in what they were doing to her little sister and watched in amazement!
I was told Nella is just perfect and that she could come back in a week to be checked by her regular Doctor. Her weight was only down 1% from her birth weight which was great. Like I said she's PERFECT!
Nella is settling in nicely here. She is quiet so far and sleeping and feeding very well. We are all very looking forward to seeing who this little addition will become and we all love her so much already!



3 comments:
This is such a BIG day for us mommas~
Love that last picture! And she is sooo cute! That hair! Oh my! Love her!
So glad she's good with her weight. That must have been a heavy load!
Post a Comment