Yesterday morning was bound to be a busy one. Both little girls were going to see the doctor so that meant Mommy and the three youngest girls headed out on our own again. I did it last week alone so it couldn't be too bad! Well, all I have to say is thank you Mom!
Mom was at the doctors office waiting when we got there and so thankful I am since Nella needed to be fed, Abigail was in a not listening kinda mood and Tess, well Tess was all over the place. Our appointment was at 10:15 and we were leaving the office at about 10 mins before noon! Needless to say we all needed naps when we got home. So nap we did!
Then... then, I woke to a horn honking and Tessa saying Momma Momma and it was 4:15 and Lilly's bus was pulled over to the side of the road waiting for me!
Picture this : Me running out the front door as I am putting on my shoes. Cutting across the grass and round driveway waving for the bus driver to let Lilly off the bus all while the back windows of the bus are down and kids are chanting from them "Hur-ry up! Hur-ry up!". It was a not so proud Mother moment! Me yelling "Thank-you!" and Jim {Mr. bus driver} yelling back "No worries Mom!"
BTW, the doctors appointments went well. Tessa is being treated for an ear infection and Nella is back up to her birth weight!
2 comments:
LOL! Atleast they waited and didn't send her on her merry way without you there. I remember being that tired and don't look forward to it again hahaha!
at least you got a nap!
Post a Comment