Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Character

I got a phone call on Friday afternoon inviting me to a school assembly. I was told it was a recognition assembly and that Lilly would be receiving an award but that it was a surprise to her. I was beyond thrilled of course! Liam got off work early and just the two of us went to the school to see Lilly receive this award!

Lilly was recognised for her good Character. Her teacher was beyond happy for her and she sure made her Mommy and Daddy ecstatic too!

Keep up the great work baby girl! Good character and being kind and helpful to your peers is something to be VERY proud about. You are a wonderful, kind little girl and Mommy and Daddy are so very proud of you! We love you so much!







3 comments:

Indica Photography said...

She is so stinkin cute and those pics are PRICELESS!!

the monkeys' mama said...

awww congrats to her!!!

the monkeys' mama said...

PS posted before i finished the comment...

she clearly takes after her MAMA! you're an excellent example for your girls and they are blessed to call you their mother.