My water broke around 4am this morning. I called the hospital early this morning and they asked me to come in to be assessed. Everything was fine and I was still only 2 cms dilated. I have been continuing to leak fluid all day long {just horrible} but we managed to have a wonderful Easter with family.
Baby is stubborn. Still no regular contractions, so we will be going in tomorrow morning for induction if nothing happens over night. They don't wait much longer than 24 hours after your membranes have ruptured before inducing you because of chances for infection. So our little Easter baby arrives tomorrow for sure whether she likes it or not!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Happy Easter!
2 comments:
Goodluck! How fun to have an Easter baby but no so fun labouring through it lol!
Ohmygoodness! I hope you had a wonderful delivery and are enjoying your precious family!
Post a Comment