Canada's Jordan Eberle holds up the trophy after his team defeated Sweden to win the gold medal game at the 2009 IIHF U20 World Junior Hockey Championships in Ottawa January 5, 2009. 
I will be the first to admit that I am NOT a hockey buff. I do not follow sports at all. But, When it somes to Canada having a chance to win a gold medal in the World Juniors game I had to get a little excited. Poppa (Dad) came over last night to watch the game with Liam. Canada won 5 to 1 against Sweeden! I couldn't not belive how young all the players seemed. I am only going to be 28 this year and they all looked like kids to me! LOL We couldn't help but be extatic watching how happy Team Canada was. Their excitment was thrilling! You will not get aother sports update from me EVER again unless it is important like this one. Go Team Canada! You Rock!!
2 comments:
Winter Olympics are next year... I am not being a smart a$$ either... I love the winter olypics!!! I barely leave the house when they are on. Bet you didn't know that since I hate watching almost all sports but it seems so different when you are cheering for your country! LOL!!
Liz and Keith got the girls olympic outfits for Christmas... they are really nice. Lilly's is a teal track suit with a zip sweater and Abigails is a lime green track suit with a pull over sweater. If you look at my pics Abigail has the sweater on in a few. Tessa got a sleeper also, so they are ready to cheer on Canada too!
Post a Comment