Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Daddy's Big Helper

Liam has taken the week off work to get the basement finnished. Lilly has been with him on many a trip to Rona and Home Depot and constantly with him in the basement. Daddy gave Lilly her own level so she could check his work and he started to hammer a nail into a board and she is using her new hammer to keep working on that nail. The nail is still not even half way in. LOL She is sure trying though!
Abigail is spending lots of time with Mommy and Tessa and it is amazing how much she is interacting without her big sister around. It has been a great couple of days for all of us. Abigail was getting a little upset that Lilly and Daddy were spending so much time together and she hadn't been on a road trip yet. So, Liam promised Abby yesterday that he would take her today for a ride in the truck and he did. They even stopped at Timmy's for a chocolate chip cookie :) She was thrilled.
Tomorrow is another day of work for Daddy (Liam), Lilly (his big helper) and Uncle Jeremy is helping again too. The first road trip of the day belongs to Abigail tough because Lilly has been on MANY. I know it will be another day with much progress. I will post some pictures when things start to come together and look like a basement.
Looking forward to dinner with our friends on Friday for Abigail's 2nd birthday. I ordered her cake tonight and I know she is going to love it! I can't wait!! Two years old already. I can hardly believe it.... WOW!

No comments: