Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009

How many Aunties and Uncles play with their neices? How nice is that! Or Maybe Auntie and Unlce are playing and Lilly and Abigail are just watching? LOL

"Come on Uncle Nick... blow us a bubble!"

"Well hello Auntie Katherine - nice to meet you!"



This is the picture Mommy took right before Tessa had a huge spit up. Good thing the camera was down and Mommy had her hands on Tess or Tess would have hit the floor when Uncle Nick jumped out of the way! LOL






New Years Eve we spent with Liam's family. They had not yet met Tessa, and they were here for a Christmas visit also. We exchanged gifts with them and had a lovely visit. We didn't all make it till midnight though. Lilly and Abigail were fast asleep in their beds and Liz, Keith, Nick and Katherine left here for their hotel around 11:15pm. Liam, Tessa and I brought in the new year laying in bed together and watching the ball drop. We all shared a few kisses and then Liam snored the night away while Tessa kept Mommy up must of the night :) I was pretty tired today but made it through. I feel as though I may be coming down with something now. My throat is scratchy and I have had a headache most of the day. Fingers crossed for a better night tonight - although Tessa has been sleeping ALL day and may just have me up again tonight!

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Years Eve! Best Wishes and much love and happiness in 2009!!

No comments: