Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Play With Cousin Kiley





While Jeremy helped Liam with the basement, Kiley got to play with her cousins while her Mommy got some things done. They were BUSY I tell ya. But, played very well together and managed to stay out of trouble. I had to tote Tessa around in the carrier so that I had both hands free and it was easier to follow the girls around everywhere.

The basement is coming along. A few more walls are framed now and I am beginning to picture what it will look like with drywall. Jason and Mike are both coming over tonight to give Liam a hand. Jason is going to help move the hot water tank and Mike is coming to give Liam some ideas to make things move quickly. I am finding it hard to stand back and not help Liam when I am totally capable. Unfortunately I have three little girls who need my full attention all day long and have to sit on the sidelines. Maybe when things are a bit more together and not such a mess we can all be down there and I can give him a hand - or two... we will see.

No comments: