Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lilly and Her Best Friend Charlie



Charlie aka: Charlie Brown and Lilly are best buds. Lilly may torture Charlie a little, but she doesn't seem to mind too much. One day Lilly decided she would play hunting with Charlie. One would think she would take her best bud and companion with her for the hunt... although Lilly had the idea that she would shoot Charlie with her pretend shot gun and pretend that Charlie was a moose! LOL This is only one of the many games Lilly plays with Charlie. I often catch them together playing on Lilly's bed ( a No No in Momma's book of rules). Mommy hates dog hair in her childrens rooms and esspecially in their bed! Abigail also adores Charlie and will hug her while saying "Awww"! But, I think on most occasions she loves her the most for eating her scrapes when she is finnished with them and to use her as a step stool to climb onto or off of the couch! LOL What can I say? Charlie is all part of the love that we share as a family... she is one of us.

No comments: