Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!










We are loving this beautiful snowfall! The snow is falling lightly from the sky and gently landing (and staying) on the ground! I told Lilly this morning to look outside and she yelled "It's staying! It's staying! It's Christmas! It's Christmas! Is it Christmas mom?!!" LOL She was begging all morning to get outside so she could catch snowflakes on her tongue! I shouldn't say all morning because it didn't take much convincing... we were already out for a play and back inside by 9:30!

I came to discover also that Abigail LOVES the snow! Go figure... LOL She is usually crying outside when we play because she wants up, but this morning she even layed down in the snow and ventured on her own! Way to go Abigail! We will have to take full advantage of every snow fall before babe arrives since it is going to be harder to get the girls out for a play in the snow once the new baby arrives. Even Charlie enjoyed the play. Lilly and Abigail piled up the snow and then fed it to Charlie... she loved it!

If the snow stays we will venture out again after nap time. Lilly and Abigail were up past their regular bed times last night and will need a good nap again today!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a great time. Taylor looks outside and doesn't give it a second thought. She does think it's funny when it snows on her face though. I took her out shopping today and I think the snow flakes tickled her or something cause she was smiling up a storm.

Natalie said...

That's cute! I can just picture her loking up and binking into the snow! Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me... I feel it will be soon. Lost my mucous plug this morning (not that that means anything) but it does mean I am closer! I'll have Liam call you! I am sure he will wanna have some colts with Mike! LOL