Finally we start! Liam and I took the girls to the toy department in Zellers yesterday. Zellers is not a store we go to often but I knew the toy section was great. We spent over an hour in there looking at toys and seeing what the girls were into. Then after everyone was tuckered out Daddy went to the car with the girls and Mommy picked out a few things. It felt so good to get started and I want to shop some more now! We have made a list of a few extra things to pick up for the girls on pay day and after a trip to Bellville today we are done My mom and Myles, Gramma, Aunt Wendy, Liam's Mom and Keith, Scott (Nephew), Kiley (Neice) and only have the girls, my dad, Tanner (Nephew), Nick and my cousin Anna left to finnish!
We gathered all the Christmas deccorations out to get ready to start decorating. Liam and I still haven't got around to doing the outside decorations yet but I have been bugging him every minute to get off his butt and help me. Maybe the girls and I will get outside if it is sunny tomorrow and hang some things up... we will see. It is not really safe for me to be climbing a ladder being pregnant and all!
Looking forward to Tuesday. The girls will be back to the sitter and I am headed out shopping with Gramma to get any last minute baby items I need!! Baby shopping is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment