Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'll Cast a Spell on You!






Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween. Both girls had a blast this year. We ventured to Glenburnie to see all the family. Everyone is always so thrilled to see our little cuties. First we stopped at Mom and Myles for some treats and then to Great Gramma's building where there were a lot of people there to greet us! We got so much candy there that we knew there was no need to go door to door!! Auntie Wendy's was next and then to see Auntie Nan in the O.R. (which was very neat) and Poppa at "his jail"! We headed home after a quick visit with Poppa and Lilly passed out before we got there. My little witches went right to sleep and woke this morning begging for candy! LOL Abigail was the worst... I never knew a 1 1/2 year old could love candy so much! She was right in the treat bags protesting when I said no more! Too funny!!

Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy. This time with make-up and all. Both girls loved putting make-up on. Lilly even wanted to wear some again today. Try explaining to a 3 1/2 year old that make-up was okay to wear yesterday but not today... not so easy!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Very Cute girls!! I'm glad you had a great Halloween and got lots of good candies. Hope to see you sometime this week coming.