Friday, November 14, 2008

Can We Build It??





YES WE CAN! I took Lilly to see Bob the Builder at the cat centre tonight. I made sure to arrive 45 mins early so that we had a chance at an okay seat at least. It was CRAZY there. I have been to the pre-santa show before and I do not remember this craziness. There was barely room to breathe and you quickly think that you just wanna turn around and leave but know how disappointed your child would be. Lilly was excited to see Bob and it was some time for her to spend with Mommy alone without her sister being there. We walked upstairs in hopes of finding a spot to look down and got lucky enough to squeeze in with some other kiddies and their mommies. Lilly had so much fun! She danced and sang and jumped around when she could move LOL. Gramma came along too and she stayed with us for the show. We had icecream and a cold drink too! After the show Santa appeared above the crowd outside the skylight! How exciting was that? Lilly was extatic! It was great to see her smile like that. I think we might skip out on the pre-santa show next year and find something less crazy to do. The parents are worse than the kids at butting in front of people and completely blocking you from view of your child. Some of the parents were not trying to get close to their children but trying to see the show for themselves! Crazy, crowded, very warm visit... but well worth it to see the huge smile of a beautiful 3 year old little girl!


No comments: