Nella had a doctors appointment today (her six month appointment at seven months). Somewhere along the way we lost some time while she was sick and had her four month needles bumped until she was feeling better at about 5 months. Anyways, lucky girl got them today. She cried a little, but not too much and I am surprised from all the lack of sleep she didn't have a complete melt down. She missed her morning nap this morning! Anyways we ran a few more errands with sleeping baby, toddler and pre-schooler asleep in the car (some candle deliveries) and then headed home so they could all nap in their own beds. Nella slept until almost 7pm! She woke up happy as anything though, so she must be feeling good. And how could she not at a whopping and healthy 20 lbs! Baby is getting BIG and continues to be the content little babe she has been since the start. I LOVE her so much for that and am thankful for a fourth child you almost parents herself :) I mean not really, but you get the idea!
Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Wow! A BUSY Day!
We had a busy day today, just me and my girls. We all got ready this morning and after dropping Lilly off at school I headed out grocery shopping with my three littlest littles :) It was fine and everyone was well behaved, but it was almost impossible to get everything I wanted into the cart with two kids in it. I could have gone to one of those stores that have the double carts so that two kids can sit in the front. Unfortunately the groceries at those stores cost twice as much! SO, we settled for Walmart!
Nella had a doctors appointment today (her six month appointment at seven months). Somewhere along the way we lost some time while she was sick and had her four month needles bumped until she was feeling better at about 5 months. Anyways, lucky girl got them today. She cried a little, but not too much and I am surprised from all the lack of sleep she didn't have a complete melt down. She missed her morning nap this morning! Anyways we ran a few more errands with sleeping baby, toddler and pre-schooler asleep in the car (some candle deliveries) and then headed home so they could all nap in their own beds. Nella slept until almost 7pm! She woke up happy as anything though, so she must be feeling good. And how could she not at a whopping and healthy 20 lbs! Baby is getting BIG and continues to be the content little babe she has been since the start. I LOVE her so much for that and am thankful for a fourth child you almost parents herself :) I mean not really, but you get the idea!

Nella had a doctors appointment today (her six month appointment at seven months). Somewhere along the way we lost some time while she was sick and had her four month needles bumped until she was feeling better at about 5 months. Anyways, lucky girl got them today. She cried a little, but not too much and I am surprised from all the lack of sleep she didn't have a complete melt down. She missed her morning nap this morning! Anyways we ran a few more errands with sleeping baby, toddler and pre-schooler asleep in the car (some candle deliveries) and then headed home so they could all nap in their own beds. Nella slept until almost 7pm! She woke up happy as anything though, so she must be feeling good. And how could she not at a whopping and healthy 20 lbs! Baby is getting BIG and continues to be the content little babe she has been since the start. I LOVE her so much for that and am thankful for a fourth child you almost parents herself :) I mean not really, but you get the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are braver than I! Glad you got it all done.
Post a Comment