Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Monday, November 8, 2010
My Part Time Job
I am kind of a candle FREAK! I LOVE candles and burn them all the time and when I burned a Gold Canyon candle for the first time, I was seriously in love. I decided I wanted to venture into my own business and sell them. So far it has been fun! I am still burning a ton of new scents in my home and enjoying that aspect as well as the waiting for mail and fun of sorting through and smelling everyone else's things that come in. I have many parties booked in the weeks to come before Christmas and am kinda excited about venturing out, meeting and socializing with new people. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Goodluck! I am loving the apple candle. I have decided to give a few for Christmas after all due to the fact that I have burned my candle for 3 days straight and it has only went down about an inch LOL! After I move into the new house I want to order some more but only bring me one pack at a time... I'll go broke!
Post a Comment