Monday, November 22, 2010

Shop the Most Wonderful Cards of the Year at Shutterfly!

There is such an awesome and wide variety of cards at Shutterfly. From invites, birth announcements, thank you cards and my favourite, Christmas cards! Check them out HERE. What I simply love about shutterfly is all of their cool card design choices that you can customize with your own pictures and words to make the card your very own. Right now when you order $30.00 of product or more and enter the code SHIP30 you receive FREE shipping! How cool is that?!

I don’t know about you, but I find it SO hard to find the time to sit and write personal messages to all of our family and friends at Christmas time {my four children may have something to do with that}. Shutterfly makes card giving SO simple. And the card with your very own picture makes it so very personal. I also have a feeling that your greeting card quickly becomes a keepsake to anyone who receives it. How could anyone throw out a picture of your beautiful family? Pictures are worth a thousand words so spread the love people! You can also find personal labels at Shutterfly too. Pick your card and get matching return address labels for your envelopes.

Here are some of my favourites from the Christmas collection {click on the images to be taken directly to Shutterfly to create your own!}. I seriously don’t know how I will ever decide which card to choose!

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2909-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128874108700095050   STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2434-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128103901800091443    STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-2778-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128096271200092612STATIONERYCARD_5x5-31046-2289-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281031301000131181

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23017-2773-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1282071698000139028  STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2506-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281040041000116185

Which card will YOU choose?

No comments: