
I ♥ Faces this week is focusing on tooshies! Indeed! I am sure there will be many cute entries this week. I am sad to think about not being able to enter in last weeks competition and I also didn't have any time to take some new photos for this weeks competition since I have been working so much. This one I pulled from the archives and it isn't all that old {only about a month}. I just couldn't resist that ruffle bum! Can you?
So, if you wanna see some tooshies this week {cute or not}, head on over to I ♥ Faces now. No ifs ands or "butts" about it!
9 comments:
Awww, what a cute little tooshie!!!
I do believe there is a tooshie under all those ruffles! SO cute! I love the vivid color!
Fun photo!
What a cute baby! And what a great tutu! And what great tights! SO adorable for sure! just love them!
Great shot of Tessa! Who doesn't love a ruffle bum? Love those tights too.
This tutu tooshie is adorable. Love that fluffy thing. :P
That ruffle tooshie is so cute! And I love that you have her face captured with it too.
oh my goodness this is too cute - love the skirt :-) adorable!!
Love so much about this photo! The adorable kid...sweet outfit (gotta love the ruffles!)...fab colour...and the striped shadows really caught my eye! Great entry :D
Post a Comment