So, this week at I ♥ Faces is balloon week. I am sure there are going to be many creative and fun entries this week. Unfortunately, I waited until the last possible moment {I may have had a little on my mind this weekend} and did not get to stage any balloon shots or come up with anything creative for my entry this week. I found myself scrounging through my photos looking for one that may contain a balloon and found this...Head on over to I ♥ Faces now and check out some pretty awesome entries. You will not be disappointed.
13 comments:
Okay! That is CUTE. I don't care if you had to scrounge around for that photo--love it!
i have one that looks really similar to yours (yellow balloon with a face peeking through) but J said you couldn't tell if it was a balloon or a ball so he nixed it. (he always picks my final photo).
Anyway, I'm just happy you entered! off to check out your other posts!
Love that you can still see the expression on her face. I didn't think of anything too creative either and just have a pic of T holding balloons LOL. I wish I could think up something fabulous but my mind is mush these days LOL. (I know you know what I mean too, ha!)
I love it : ) That is wonderful that you just had this in your archives! WOW! This was a busy weekend with Halloween and all so you are totally excused : )
Very cute, and a view I've seen often with children and balloons.
cute shot! very creative, too. i love her little face showing through the balloon :O)
and thanks for visiting my blog, i appreciate your comment :)
I love it.
If you hadn't said you had to scrounge to find a balloon shot, I never would have known. This is absolutely perfect. I love the expression!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting at my blog. Nice to "meet" you.
this is SUCH a cute shot!
love it.
great pic. love it.
I love the face peaking through the balloon! It's perfect.
oh! thats lovely! i like how u were able to capture that peekin cute little girl :)
u may view mine if u have time
Hehe!!! Very cute indeed!
Oh how cute. I tried to get a shot like this but my kids wouldn't do the cute face through the balloon.
Post a Comment