Friday, November 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces -- Autumn Beauty

This week at I ♥ Faces we are focusing on autumn beauty. I have taken a ton of photos this season so far but have not been overly impressed with the colors this year. It is all brown and yellow around here but beautiful none the less. So instead of a beautiful picture full of wonderful reds and yellows {since I didn't have one} I went for an autumn photo with a beauty in it. This beauty has not been featured too many times on I ♥ Faces, and I felt it was her time to shine again!






Click on the I ♥ Faces link now and check out the beautiful autumn photos featured this week!

30 comments:

Taylor said...

Love this one of Abby! Great smile.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful photo. I love the blurring effect around the edges.

Anonymous said...

I really like the contrast of colors...very nice photo!

Mrs. Bird said...

Very pretty!

Mon Cheri said...

Such a sweet photo. Don't you just love kids with leaves!

KrisFlower said...

You can just see the joy in her face...too cute!

Unknown said...

I like it! Love the fall background and how her little face just peeks out of the big fluffy coat! Great photo!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Great shot!!! Amazing!

Rebekah said...

Beautiful shot!!

Love the contrast of the colors

Sarah Jones said...

What a sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

adorable shot! She looks like she is having so much fun!

Michelle Pixie said...

What a sweet little face!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Great shot, she looks like she had fun!

Unknown said...

I don't know why but that pink jacket is so adorable in that pack of leaves! It adds so much fun and color to the already adorable photo!

Amanda said...

She looks like she had fantastic fun with this photo.

Lyndsey said...

Hi there! Great photo, I love the dreamy feel it has to it. She is a doll.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Very sweet! :) The blurring around the edgs adds a nice touch. :)

Nathalie Seguin said...

How cute! Great shot... she has a beautiful face!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful girl and shot.

*Jess* said...

I love her smile!

Martie said...

What sweet happiness!

Taylor said...

When you get your computer fixed, you have an award waiting for you at my blog.

Unknown said...

What a fun shot my friend! :-) I love her little fur collar - and that big smile on her face :-) great entry this week!

the monkeys' mama said...

oh it is just soooooo cute! I love your editing! Great work Natalie!

Melissa G said...

I like it! Your family is just beautiful! You have such a cute blog here! It's nice to meet you!

Lisa said...

Sweet girls!

The Spanish Dahlia said...

You are VERRRRY talented and have beautiful children, good luck in the contest. I found your blog on the I love Faces website. I hope to enter a picture as well. I just bought a Canon Rebel EOS and as an amateur I'm having a lot of fun taking pictures. Thank you for your inspiration!

~ Stephanie Bradley of : thespanishdahlia.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!!!

Arnold A. said...

That kid is too cute! I love the blurring edges. Nice job if i have a camera i will also join the contest. ;(


——————–

Top 10 VPS Hosting Provider with 24/7 Support via phone, chat and email.
▄Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage with BlueHost, as well as subdomains. It is also great for Photo-Blogging!

Tracey said...

And shining she is! Great photo!