Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Few Visits




I am a little behind in my blogging as we were without a computer again for quite some time. I promise now to be a little more on top of things!

Sunday my in-laws stopped in on their way from Ottawa. Nick had a hockey tournament there on the weekend. They were able to check out some neighbourhoods there in hopes they might find an area they would like to live in. Their house is still up for sale and they can not make the transfer until it sells. Hopefully the new year will bring them some good luck!

The girls were very excited to see their Auntie and Uncle and Gramma and Grampa too of course. They are most crazy about Auntie Katherine though. Maybe because she gives them the most attention and because she is a girl!

We had a nice little visit with them and will definately see them at Christmas... maybe sooner depending on when this baby decides to greet us!




On Tuesday, Morgan and baby Tye came to visist Mommy while the girls were at the sitter. I was glad to see them both since we had not had out weekly visit for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! We have promised eachother that we will now get back on track with visiting again. Great to see both of you again! I cannot belive how big Tye is getting... three months old already. Hope you enjoy the pictures from our visits.

No comments: