Here you can find updates on our life and the everyday experiences we share with one another. Family IS everything!
Friday, December 19, 2008
A House Full of Sickies! Yuck...
My baby girls are sick... all three of them actually! Lilly is almost done this silly cold already. She is the quickest at bouncing back that is for sure. Abigail is a trooper I tell ya, but fights these rotten colds for much longer. She started to show signs of being sick on Monday (Lilly too) with runny noses and sneezing lots. I tried so very hard to keep both girls away from their baby sister but that is almost an immpossible feat. Tess started showing signs in the middle of the night on Wednesday. Of course after her doctors appointment when they were so pleased with her and how she was up almost a whole pound from birth weighing in a 9 lbs 4 oz! She was so congested and when I laid her down in her craddle she thew up her whole bottle (poor thing). The rest of the night we kept her propped up to sleep because it was easier for her to breathe that way. I didn't know a baby only two weeks old could get sick... well, they can! I took her back to the doctor today in the middle of this huge snow storm. Liam came home from work to take care of Lilly and Abby while I went. I was reassured at her appointment that she was doing well and that I should use salinex to loosen things up and help her breathe better. Since I have given it to her she is MUCH better and I can tell we are going to have a better night tonight. I may even try laying her down tonight... we will see how things go. Hopefully by tomorrow everyone will be feeling a bit better and we can enjoy a nice relaxing weekend.... I do hear though that when this storm stops, another one will follow soon after. Good thing we have that gingerbread train to make... yummy! Can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment