Sunday, December 7, 2008

And NOW There ARE Three!!

Click to play Tessa Julianna
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

Tessa Julianna arrived into this world on Friday December 5th 2008 at 5:06am weighing 8lbs and 7ozs. She is a beautiful little bundle with a ton of VERY dark hair! Her sisters were instantly in love with her and cannot keep their hands off of her. They want to hold her every second and try to show her all of their toys. It is hard to let Abigail know she is being rough by laying on her little sister when she tries to kiss her though... soon enough I think she may understand. Lilly is so proud... she is going to be amazing with Tessa I think. She is very motherly and wants to "take care of her sister" when Mommy is busy.
We are settling in nicely and Momma feels like she is getting enough sleep as of now. I am still quite achy but hope to be running a marathon by next week! I will keep everyone updated...

No comments: